Friday, December 3, 2010

Invaders

These creatures were attempting to invade my home the other morning.  I found this when I entered the Kitchen in the morning (the poor thing was still alive):

  
After removing the unfortunate cockroach from the kitchen, I headed into the bathroom to get ready and discovered the following:

There are bugs and creatures everywhere here.  It's like a never ending war.  The ants are particularly annoying and incessant.  They are part of the reason that I made peace with Lloyd, the white lizard who lives in the kitchen behind the fridge, and have decided to let him stay.  As long as Lloyd keeps helping with the bugs, and only startles me every few nights, I'll be fine.  I'll try to get a picture of Lloyd sometime, as well as of Steven (the conglomerate name for all green lizards that live outside the building) and post it.

No comments:

Post a Comment